What is PCI Compliance?
Your security is our top concern and in order to protect our customers The major credit card issuers created PCI (PaymentCard Industry) compliance standards to protect personal information andensure security when transactions are processed using a payment card.All members of the payment card industry (financial institutions, creditcard companies and merchants) must comply with these standards if theywant to accept credit cards. Failure to meet compliance standards canresult in fines from credit card companies and banks and even the lossof the ability to process credit cards.
There are six categories of PCI standards that we adhere to in order to be deemed compliant...
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program (computer hardware, operating systems, etc)
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures (limit access to customer data)
- Maintain an Information Security Policy